Sunday, September 21, 2008

An Evening with Shawn and Kellie

Last night we got babysitters and went to dinner with Shawn and Kellie. Yes, I know, we seem to do this a lot, but usually we have the kids with us and it's much more stressful. We wanted to be just us for an evening so thank you to Kaitlyn and Ashley for taking our cranky Sam off our hands so we could spend a couple of hours child free. I decided to be the paparazzi for the evening and I got some cute pictures of Shawn and Kellie.







4 comments:

KJBBBG said...

Thanks Laura. It's been a really long time since we got pictures of the two of us without kids and it makes me feel young and fun.
You're awesome!

Rebecca said...

You and Kelli have got to stop posting stuff about how much fun you're having being neighbors. The rest of us are jealous! I'm glad you got to go out without kids. We need to do that more often.

Rebecca said...

okay, so I know how to spell Kellie's name. In case she see's my comment I have to say I didn't mean to spell it wrong.

Our Family said...

Hehehe that last pix is so Shawn! Great capture of the character Laura. I miss you guys! I'm all lonely here in Idaho. Come back!!!