Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa and Disappointments

Our friends Credit Union had a visit from Santa yesterday, and they were taking free pictures for everyone who sat in his lap. (Much better than the $30 pictures at the mall!) So we went! It was Sam's first time sitting with Santa and he really didn't like it, but Santa handled him really well. Landon was a little hesitant so Chris pushed him in to sit next to Santa and then had to help him tell Santa what he wants for Christmas. After all the practicing we did, and Landon was just too shy...oh well. After sitting with Santa we waited around eating the free cookies and hot cocoa while our friends had their pictures taken with Santa. The bank mascot, a big white dog, came by and Landon and Sam were enthralled. We took pictures with the dog and Sam even smiled for them. All in all it was a good morning!

Yes this is the same as the picture in the header!

After nap time we took the boys out into the cold to take some more pictures. We were only out for a few minutes because it was so cold, but Sam was sad to get back into the car and go home. When we got home I was excited to upload all our pictures to the computer, but somewhere in the middle of loading I lost everything. Chris tried to find them for me but we really don't know where they went. So in the end we don't have that great picture with the dog from the bank, and we have to go out again and take more pictures. Let's hope the boys are just as cooperative this time. I hate losing pictures!!!


Since I don't have any other pictures I thought I'd post this one. This is Landon's first time sitting in Santa's lap. It was my parents ward Christmas party 2005. He was so excited to sit with Santa. He did his best to get away from his parents and get to the front of the line. He just hates waiting in lines! Once he was in Santa's lap he began his plans for world domination - see his hands!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Looks like Landon was excited to see Santa. I'm so sorry about your lost pictures! There's nothing worse than losing pictures. At least you got a picture of your kids with Santa. I completely forgot to take my camera to our ward party, so I have nothing on film!

Shannon said...

That's awesome! I love the picture where he is plotting world domination!