Friday, January 9, 2009
Dinner and a Movie
Last night we went out with some friends. They took us to a sports bar for all-you-can eat wings. Chris and Larry ordered wings, fries for the boys and Liz and I decided on Pizza. We ordered our food around 5:15, at 6:00 they had finally gotten our drinks right, but we had nothing else and life was getting hard with the boys. Chris was ready to speak up, but Liz beat him to the punch. They brought out the wings and fries but it seems that when they threw Liz's pizza in the oven, the oven blew up, burning her pizza in the process and they hadn't put mine in yet...so we had to reorder. I guess it turned out for the better because I ended up with a much healthier BLT - though the amount of fries I ate made up for the lack of greasy pizza. When the boys were done eating they got down and danced to the jukebox music and then Chris let the boys play the driving arcade game in the corner. We got home just in time to put the boys to bed and Liz and Larry brought over a movie. "Journey to the Center of the Earth" None of us had seen it, so we thought "Why not?!" It was a very corny movie, but we had good conversation through the whole thing. It's was nice to spend a nice evening out with good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so tough to eat out with kids without extra delays! I can't believe it took that long to get your food!
Post a Comment