Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again




We celebrated on Saturday with some presents and a chocolate cherry cake that Chris made from scratch. For dinner we got the boys some McDonalds and I got me some California Rolls from the local Japanese restaurant. I have never had sushi that I liked until now. It's sooooo good!!!!

Seth gave me the best present though. He slept through the night a couple times last week. Sam and Landon woke me up both of those nights, but at least I wasn't up for more than 20 minutes. Landon picked out a rootbeer making kit. So on Sunday, after church I made some rootbeer and today I opened a bottle. Thank You Landon!!! Chris gave me some organizing supplies. Now my towels don't have to be on the floor all the time, because they don't fit under the sink. It was a good birthday!

We had the Primary program on Sunday. Both Landon and Sam had their parts memorized and Landon has been singing the songs almost constantly ever since. They did very well up on the stand. I'm so proud of them. Chris took care of Seth and I sat on the stand with our class. Yet another birthday present.
Thanks to everyone who wished me well with their words and thoughts.

No comments: