Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Girls

Violet is now walking and she's a pro at going up and down stairs, so we got rid of the baby gate. This means she's allowed to go just about anywhere in the house as long as the doors are open for her.  Needless to say I try hard to keep all of the doors closed.

She loves to be silly with us after her brothers go to bed at night.



Callie sleeps like a baby.  Meaning she's up to eat just about every two to three hours at night.  By 5:00 AM she decides she's lonely and wants to stay in bed with me and by then I'm too tired to fight her, so most nights she sleeps on my arm for the last hour and a half of my night.  Apparently Chris took some pictures of us sleeping one morning and I was so tired I didn't know he had done it until he showed the pictures to me.


On a side note I had my 35th birthday in October and Chris made me a cake, and though it wasn't the most beautiful cake he's made me it certainly was delicious.  Mmmmm Cherries and chocolate!



No comments: