Here are pictures that show how Landon has grown. I've also added one of my favorite videos of Landon in hopes of illustrating just how little he was at birth.
Happy B-day Landon! I knew you when you were 2 1/2! You've gotten so big. You don't realize now what great parents you've got. You probably won't until you're 25 and married, but you're a lucky kid.
I remember putting my hands in to hold him the way Chris was in the video. What a good lookin kid. Hate to have to miss those delicious cupcake cakes and the birthday fun. Happy Birthday Landon!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Landon boy! We love you!
Wow it seems like just yesterday we heard that he was born, found you by typing a comment to abbey heck. and i recognized your faces small world.
Happy Birthday Landon!
Happy B-day Landon! I knew you when you were 2 1/2! You've gotten so big. You don't realize now what great parents you've got. You probably won't until you're 25 and married, but you're a lucky kid.
Happy Birthday! I have a question...on that 2nd to last picture, did he shoot himself with the ball? Is that why he's wearing the scuba mask?
I remember putting my hands in to hold him the way Chris was in the video. What a good lookin kid. Hate to have to miss those delicious cupcake cakes and the birthday fun.
Happy Birthday Landon!!
Post a Comment