Chris has chosen this weekend to go on an overnight hunting trip. I'm not excited about it, but hopefully he'll get his deer, and get all those manly feelings of shooting guns out of his system.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Ugg
This morning as I was lying in bed, (feeling miserable and not wanting to move) I asked myself "WHY DID I WANT TO DO THIS TO MYSELF AGAIN?" and I had to remind myself that this feeling won't last forever......just another five months. I really should look up a doctor and see if they can prescribe any drugs that might help with this nauseous feeling, because this morning I hit that milestone where I just wanted to throw up in order to feel better for just a couple of minutes. I did end up running to the bathroom and empting my stomach into the porcelin throne, but I don't feel much better. (at least it got me out of bed and allowed me the ability to get the boys ready for the day and Landon off to school) I really don't want to feel like this anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So sorry Laura. Hope the sickness ends sooner than five months this time. (We can hope, right).
That would be cool for Chris to get his deer. I grew up eating venison roasts and loved it.
Take care of you.
The porcelain princess phase is NOT my favorite. Definitely call for some Zofran. No side effects and very effective!
Ugh, so not fun. Hope you feel better soon!
Zofran! It's generic now! It's hard to imagine having wanted this but look in the faces of those cute little boys of yours and I think it will give you a reminder. They're adorable... and so sweet. I hope you get a hold of someone who can help you feel better.
Post a Comment