Friday, June 25, 2010

Dreams

Do any of you ever dream about eating donuts? I had this awesome dream last night, where I just kept finding fresh, delicious smelling donuts all over my kitchen. I couldn't get away from them. Mostly they were cake donuts with chocolate frosting, but there was also a plate of lemon filled donuts. I knew if I took a bite of those I would be in heaven....but whenever I reached for them I would find a myself wanting a cake donut instead. I just couldn't make up my mind.

All day today I've been thinking about those donuts, wishing I had one to eat. Then I remember I can't, I need to be good and lose the weight I want to lose. (around 10 more pounds, give or take)

Did I mention I had an apple fritter yesterday morning.......and in the evening Chris and I shared a very soft, fairly fresh, cake donut that had chocolate frosting on it? They were so good!!!

I also had this dream where I was running, just for fun. Something I would never do because my lungs usually complain at me when I try to run for more than a few seconds. I'm kind of a wimp that way. Back to the dream - I was running up and down stairs and through buildings and I wasn't short of breath at all. It was quite a liberating feeling. I came to a place where there were guys playing basket ball and my dad came to me and asked if I wanted to play with him and the scouts. Of course I refused, because, hey, I was running. I turned around to run back down the street to go home and suddenly this remote controlled, glowing ball started chasing after me. I took a turn and headed for some stairs and the ball didn't turn it just fell off the edge of the floor next to the stairs. The teenage girls who were controlling the ball got angry when I laughed so they started chasing me. One was in a wheelchair, but she went down the stairs after me without any difficulty - but she didn't roll down them, she turned sideways and hopped down on one wheel. Then I woke up.

You're probably asking why I'm telling you all this. I really don't know, except that my dreams have been really vivid this week, and I feel like talking about them.

Can someone get me a donut?

Also a new post and pictures are coming soon. I just have to find the motivation to do so. When I go for a long time without posting I feel a daunting feeling in the pit of my stomach. Though I am excited to show off some pictures I've been taking of our adventures.

2 comments:

Nicole Pace Donovan said...

well now all day tomorrow I will want a doughnut, and it's Sunday so I can't even go buy one :(

Unknown said...

I'll Fedex you some Shopper's doughnuts. You know....Homer Simpson dreams about doughnuts....mmmmm doughnuts!