Chris is loving his job, now that the BAR is over. We won't find out if he passed until mid September, so it's a LONG wait.
We've had several visitors over the past couple of weeks. Chris' sister Angela and her family shared dinner with us. It was nice to see them as it has been over a year since last we were together. My brother Daniel also came through town. He mowed our lawn and left us with some very delicious ice cream bars, which were promptly devoured. I love reconnecting with family and hearing all their new stories. For the last week Chris' mom and sister have been with us/ They are here to help when the baby comes. They only have one more week and then they go home, so hopefully this little girl will comply and come soon so they can be here to see her. They have been wonderful helps around the house. Changing diapers, grocery shopping, making delicious dinners, and cleaning everything. Terri also fixed our kitchen sink plumbing issues. Today she worked on the boys bicycles and then took them out to the front street to help the boys learn to ride without training wheels(yes I realize they should know this by now) I panicked a little, because I baby the boys a little too much when it comes to possible scraped knees and injuries, but the boys did great! They are excited to show their dad when he gets home from work this afternoon. I even took pictures.
Landon's bike still has the training wheels on it, but they don't touch the ground very often. Mostly he uses them to help him balance the bike when he stops. Sam's bike is a little small for him now, but I will probably wait until next year to worry about that. They had so much fun that it's probably time to go to the DI and buy them some helmets.
Please excuse any spelling errors you may find as most words are looking misspelled to my brain right now. I can't be held responsible for the loss of my brain cells.
No comments:
Post a Comment